Sept 28 - Oct 4, 2015 | Chicagoland Skydiving Center
Chicagoland Skydiving Center is pleased to be selected as host of the first ever USPA Championships of Wingsuit Flying. We hope you'll join us for a great competition.
MEET SCHEDULECompetitors should plan to be on-site all days their discipline is scheduled, including weather days.
Competitor banquet will be held the evening of September 30, all are encouraged to attend. CSC will have live music and bonfires during the weekend. Medals will be awarded after the completion of each discipline.
COMPETITOR ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATION
Foreign and guest competitors may compete at the discretion of the Meet Director and at their own expense, provided they are regular USPA members and comply with the minimum age and license requirements.
To compete and be eligible for nationals medals, competitors must be a current, regular USPA member and—
· Be a U.S. citizen OR possess a Resident Alien Card U.S. INS Card I-551, OR an I-551 temporary stamp in their passport.
· Be at least 18 years of age
· Have at least 100 freefall skydives
· Hold a current, valid USPA C license or higher or FAI Certificate of Proficiency
Eligibility for USPA Nationals Medals and the U.S. Team
The following are not eligible to receive a U.S. Nationals medal or serve as U.S. Team members:
· Foreign and guest competitors
· Competitors ineligible to hold an FAI sporting license issued by the U.S.
· U.S. citizen/legal resident competitors eligible to hold a US-issued FAI sporting license, but who are not eligible to represent the U.S. at a FAI First Category Event (FCE) by current FAI rules.
Competitors must complete registration online, by paying the fee for their chosen discipline(s). Videographers are considered competitors. Please note all competitors are required to have a C License or higher, per USPA competition rules. Jumps are not included in the registration fees. Click to register online.
Competitors will purchase their practice and competition round jumps at CSC. CSC uses digital jump accounts as opposed to jump tickets. At check-in, competitors will be asked to put a credit card on their account, which will be charged once jumps are completed.
Competitors who do not wish to use a credit card may add jump credit in cash. Cash payments will need to be made at manifest prior to competition rounds starting.
Jumps are $26. For budgeting purposes, jump costs will be:
8 Acro Jumps: $208
9 Performance Jumps: $234
Both Events Jumps (17 jumps): $442